- Vacation Packages
- Villas & Homes
- Discount Tickets
Universal's Hard Rock Hotel
Live Like a Rock 'N' Roll SuperStar
It’s the perfect mix of funk and just plain fun. It’s classy, yet totally casual. Lively, yet laid back. It’s the coolest hotel in town, and you’ll feel like you just stepped off the stage, surrounded with the music, style, and irreverent attitude of the rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle. Plus, on-site hotel guests enjoy exclusive theme park benefits including FREE Universal Express℠ to skip the regular lines.
Hard Rock Hotel Guests Receive Exclusive Benefits Including:
- Skip the Regular Lines at participating rides and attractions in both Universal theme parks
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, one hour before the park opens
- Priority seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants
- Complimentary package delivery to your hotel room
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Early Park Admission into Universal’s Islands of Adventure® one hour before the theme park opens (paid theme park admission required)
- Enjoy dinner with some of your favorite Universal Orlando characters including The Simpsons™ , Curious George, Shrek and Fiona and more at select hotel restaurants.
- Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando characters including Spider-Man, Cat in the Hat, The Simpsons and more!
Featured Universal Orlando Vacation Packages:
At Universal's Hard Rock Hotel larger-than-life legends can be observed in all their glory. Lead singer or head of your department, all guests are treated like superstars here. Plus, enjoy its fabulous proximity to Universal Studios and Sea World.
Blues-influenced, popular, and youth-oriented, this hotel is the quintessential definition of rock-n-roll.
What would a rock star’s mansion be without electrifying dining options? Find the flavor that suits your style from five restaurants and lounges, including Palm Restaurant, the famed New York steakhouse. Eat where some of your favorite celebrities cooked their favorites at The Kitchen, take part in Universal Orlando® Character Dining, or just grab a bite in your room after a late night at Universal CityWalk®.
Ever rocked out underwater? Take a dip in our rock star swimming pool, complete with underwater music, sand beach, and waterslide. Need more to do? Check out The Workout Room fitness center with steam and sauna rooms, Camp Lil’ Rock® supervised kids’ camp, or enjoy live entertainment from legendary superstars at Velvet Sessions monthly rock ‘n’ roll cocktail party!
- 12,000-square-foot pool with sand beach, underwater sound system, interactive fountains, and 260-foot water slide
- Fitness Center with the latest in cardio and circuit training, with steam rooms, sauna, and locker facilities
- Direct access to Universal Studios™, Universal Studios Islands of Adventure™, and Universal Studios City Walk
- Curb-side check-in
- 24-hour concierge
- Full-service business center complete with computers and secretarial, facsimile, and mail services
- Baby-sitting services and Campo Portofino™, a supervised children’s activity center and game room
- A gift bag at check-in for kids under the age of ten
- “Kids Kloset” providing games, books, car seats, strollers, night lights, potty seats, baby bathtub, baby blankets, and outlet protectors for guests’ use during their stay
- Complimentary use of cribs, rollaway beds and children’s sheets
- Dry cleaning and laundry valet
- Bocce ball and water recreational activities
- Three pools with whirlpools, a slide, and silver-tray poolside service
- Walking/jogging/bicycle path
Standard rooms start at 35 squares m and feature stylish furnishings and rock ‘n’ roll artwork. Rooms can accommodate up to five (5) with a rollaway for an additional charge.
The standards for a standard room have just been raised. Equipped with either a king bed and a pullout double sofa bed or two queen beds and rollaway bed, our basic room is capable of sleeping five — perfect for those rare moments when you’re not wide awake with excitement.
All rooms and suites feature amenities, including:
- Keurig Coffee Makers with individual coffees and assorted teas
- Two telephones - one cordless phone, each with dual voice lines, data port, and voicemail
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary wireless internet access in most public areas - (available in room for a nominal fee)
- Refreshment Pantry
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Hair dryer and Make-up Mirror
- Separate bath room and vanity area, with two separate sinks, available in most guest rooms
- MP3 docking station or iHome Clock radio
- Entertainment center complete with 32" HD flat panel television and CD player
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
Address:5800 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL 32819
Check In Time:4:00 PM
Check Out Time:11:00 AM